Subject: [Leica] Nikon film cameras
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Thu Jan 12 09:17:22 2006

On 12/01/2006, at 18:03, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Not necessarily. Digital printing results in photographs that last
> longer than your grandmother's pictures in her shoebox.

only some prints.
I still remember the claim of  "at least 25 years" on prints made
with X printer in X paper (none of them cheap, indeed) , and in less
of 3 they faded badly. Dye sublimation and ceramic inks will last
much longer, but the only true proof is the time itself.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Nikon film cameras)