Subject: Was RE: [Leica] DSLR choice - now Zeiss-Ikon
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Fri Jan 13 08:28:12 2006

Jeffrey, thanks for the update on the conditions of your wonderful city. My
heart goes out to all of those who have had to endure so much & for those
who remain that they have to be surrounded by a "ghost town." I hope that
progress will come quickly & that government support will flow more quickly
than it has. REminders to the rest of the country are important so that no
one forgets.

All the best,
Bill