Subject: [Leica] Digital storage etc.
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Jan 13 23:15:20 2006

Adam,

I suspect that it may be a generational thing. Your parents are probably
closer in age to my now deceased grandparents. From my Grandparents there
are prints and very few negatives (earliest in Canada dated 1919). I don't
know if this has something to do with the likelyhood of more moving between
homes (eventually to a senior's home with little room for storage)or the
lack of a family owned camera.

If I am right on are respective generational differences - do you still have
your family negs?

Regards,

Greg