Subject: [Leica] re: treadmill digital
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 14 13:22:29 2006

At 06:14 AM 1/14/2006, you wrote:
>But when I went from Photoshop 7 to CS, I found that CS actually ran
>faster on the same computer. (Yes, I realize that there is now CS2
>but I have not bothered to upgrade to that).
>
>Nathan

Nathan -  You might want to take a look at CS2.  It's by far the best
upgrade Adobe has ever had - just when I had almost finished the DVD
workshops on CS!!  It's definitely worth learning the new features, though.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] re: treadmill digital)