Subject: [Leica] Local Used Camera Store With Lots of Reasonably Priced Leica R Equipment
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 14 22:49:58 2006

> Did they have any M equipment?

Lots of M equipment as well as LTM. Older cameras like M3's, lenses like the
90/2.8 ASPH in silver and a 90 Elmar collasp. in LTM come to mind. I picked
up a Green Leica Summarit filter there today.

Ran out the door right quick after seeing the prices and condition of the
Leica RE camera, lenses and R 2 X Extender.

I've since heard, from another Lugger offlist, that all the Leica R items I
listed on the Lug today at 4:30pm local time were sold by the time the store
closed at 5:00pm. If so, its good to see someone on the Lug got a good deal.

Regards,

Greg