Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 2 Geometry
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sun Jan 15 07:09:49 2006

Hi Don. You just took me on a trip back to the 70's!

I hate to say this but it is a pity there were people in the shot. It
is one of those futuristic, cold pictures that makes you believe in
architecture as a life-changing endeavor by humans.
Not that I believe any of it, used to back then when young and not
aware of the world around me.

peace

david