Subject: [Leica] La joie de film
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun Jan 15 08:55:50 2006

on 1/15/06 7:00 AM, Douglas Nygren at dnygr@cshore.com wrote:

> While many note the satisfaction of being able to quickly review what
> they have taken with a digital camera, I'd like to note that there is
> also a joy that comes when you develop your film and see what you've
> got.

Aside from this (and as John Collier mentioned, allowing some emotional
distance when editing) in my case being able to review the pix immediately
is largely irrelevant because with my subjects there's no second chance;  I
can't ask the bird to turn its head just like it was a moment ago, or to
catch another mouse.  Either I hit the moment or the opportunity is gone.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] La joie de film)