Subject: [Leica] re: La Joie de film
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Sun Jan 15 13:54:59 2006

I agree about not needing to review immediately what one's done. That's
right. If you've missed it, you've missed it. I find it more important
not to be stingy with film. To shoot an interesting subject many times.
Stopping to review each shot would only get in the way.

I also think that what one might reject initially one might find of
value later. So with a digital camera, I'm not one to review and edit
right away.

I was also thinking. I enjoy the process of puttting film on reels.
Sometimes it goes easily; othertimes, it's a pain. I also would miss
the smell of the film, were I to give it up entirely.

There's a place for film in my life. I would miss it if I would give it
up.

Best regards--Doug

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] re: La Joie de film)