Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sun Jan 15 14:00:30 2006

There is a little magazine called LENSWORK.

There are great photos that are inkjet prints. I visited a lab that
specializes in inkjets or glycee, something like that. I was really
impressed by the prints.
But I have also seen prints by Tillman Crane in the flesh and those
inkjets never compared with them.

On the latest issue there is a great essay "Trolling for Fools" by
Brooke Jensen. It has to do with the photo market and pricing

http://www.lenswork.com/

peace

David