Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 15 17:01:15 2006

Lee,
Possibly a little too much contrast, but you provide an image that summs up
the essence of the place.  The face in the upper window, the ragged textiles
blowing in the wind, and a perfectly suited tone.

The PAW will make you a betty photographer, just keep the camera with you
most of the time and images will come.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com