Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 17:03:43 2006

OK Lee, you know I admire your work, but here's the deal.  The idea of  a
PAW
is that you post the best picture you took in the last week.  There's  a
little play here, but the whole point is to get out there and take pictures
each
week.

Hey, if I can do it anyone can.  the big deal is getting the stuff
processed
and scanned in time to post each week.  That said, Go, go  go.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 1/15/2006 6:36:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,