Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 2 Geometry
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jan 15 17:28:44 2006

David:  I must disagree with you here.  Without the people, we have
absolutely no idea how big the object is, or what it is.  They are very
necessary.  The very thing that makes it an effective "cold, futuristic
picture" is that we see the geometry, then we see the people and do a
double take as our minds grasp the scale.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) (Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 2 Geometry)