Subject: [Leica] "Lug" Button/Pin - Updated List
From: jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee)
Date: Sun Jan 15 21:38:32 2006

To the LUG,

On Sunday, 1/7/06,  I inquired of the LUG to determine who received a
1.5 inch red
square button/pin with the "Lug" in Leica script and is currently
subscribed to this
list. The following individual responded:

Tina Manley
Don Dory
Gene Duprey
Ken Frazier
Greg Lorenzo
Bob Baron
Paul Winkfield
Alastair Firkin
Ed Kowaleski *
John Black
Nathan Wajsman
Peter Klein
Brian Reid
Jim Brick
(* = "Lug" button/pin misplaced or lost).

I gave away the last of these button/pin in early December.
So, no more for now. There were at one time more than 250
of these. Those who have one should hang on to them closely. :-)

If you wish to be included on this list, please email me with full
name privately.

Cheers,
John