Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 16 02:53:35 2006

Lee England wrote:

> After looking at a lot of PAW prints for the last several years I'm going
> give it a try and see how long I have stamina for.  I don't write in much,
> just read a good bit, but y'all have taught me a lot about photography.
>
> http://englandphotographic.com/paw.html
>
> Leica M2 and 50mm DR Summicron
> Ilford HP5 Plus
>
> On a recent trip to Morocco to meet my daughter who's in the Sahara with
> the
> U.S. Peace Corps
>
> Lee England
> Natchez, Mississippi
> USA

Welcome to the PAW. A good start too! Interesting because it shows a part of
the
world that many of us don't know anything about. Which end of the Atlas was
this?

I looked at the galleries on your website. There are a good few that many of
us
would be very happy to post. Really like the one of the mother, child and
waiter.

Keep pressing that shutter! Good luck!

Peter Dzwig