Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jan 16 07:47:37 2006

There's another thing to consider here, and that's who the viewer is. The
average viewer- not someone with darkroom experience, not a collector of
'fine art' photography - will look at today's high quality inkjet print and
simply see it as a "photograph." Period. I have never had a client say,
"hey, what's with the print?" Rather they say, "wow! Those are gorgeous
prints." We tend to forget how far into the minutia our heads tend to be
wedged.:-)