Subject: [Leica] OT-Help Wanted
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Mon Jan 16 09:14:31 2006

Howdy from cold, snowy, windy Wyoming;

Gee, that's a cool way to get someone to come here ;-))

I am searching for a portrait/wedding photographer to fill a position
in our studio/digital imaging center/retail store.  The position can
be either full or part time.

Laramie Wyoming is a very nice place to live and home of the Univ. of
Wyoming, a good place to earn an education.

Our web site is: http://www.rainbowphotolaramie.com

If anyone on the list knows of someone looking to get established in
this profession, please contact me at: mstoesz@wyoming.com

Kind Regards, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography, Inc.