Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jan 16 10:09:51 2006

How is step (3) different in terms of manipulation between the two cases?

Is it that darkroom manipulation is physical in nature whereas
manipulation of an image on the computer is less so?

I agree that it's possible to use Photoshop or some other program to
do things to an image that are completely impossibe in the darkroom or
to do things that are just very hard. But I think most people who post
to this list do on the computer the same things that they'd do in the
darkroom, just in a different way.

Adam Bridge