Subject: [Leica] RE: Tri-Elmar Question
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Jan 16 10:38:23 2006

I have the older Tri-Elmar and flare be damned.

I have no complaints about this lens. Everything thing I have read indicates
that the T-E is as good or better then the prime lenses at their respective
focal lengths.

The convenience of having all three "lenses" on my camera at the same time
far out weighs anything else -- even if there is a bit of flare (which is
not anything that I have noticed).

If you're getting a good deal, don't hesitate.

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 1/16/2006