Subject: [Leica] Moonshadows
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 16 11:36:42 2006

Looks like Sonny and I were both moonstruck last week.  I took these
last Thursday between 10 and 11 PM with the nearly-full, ice-blue,
moon almost directly overhead.  Temperature about 20F and the air
absolutely still.  All were taken with the Digilux 2 ISO 100 F2.0 at
8 seconds 24mm equivalent focal length.  Shot RAW but these are all
from the hi-res jpgs that the camera generates at the same time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/L1020170_rotated_web

I'm not sure which of the following two I like better - same subject.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/L1020182_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/L1020179_web

I'm not sure how well this will come across on the web.  The outline
of the roof top should be just visible above absolute black.  This
works on my iMac but not so well on my PowerBook.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/L1020167_web

Comments encouraged as always.  Thanks.

--
Regards,