Subject: [Leica] Digital Treadmill II
From: rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight)
Date: Mon Jan 16 13:28:55 2006

All this talk about film vs. digital is really
irrelevant to those who look to this list for
thoughts, examples and discourse on the use of Leica M
products. The regrettable reality that Leica Ms may no
longer be "main stream" hopefully will not prevent
those who do use Leica products from bantering about,
here, ideas and comments on Leica Ms. The forum topic
will always be of interest to those who partake. Once
the digital M comes out, and who knows when that will
be given the experience of DMR, the discourse will
then naturally involve digital imaging. But, to
compare or argue the advantages of a Canon DSLR over
my IIIg really makes no sense to me, since I elect to
use my Leica as is and talk about here. Bob Haight