Subject: [Leica] Re: Lee England's PAW
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jan 16 16:24:55 2006

At 07:45 PM 1/15/2006, Lee England wrote:
> >On 1/15/06, Lee England <Engl6914@cableone.net> wrote:
> >...>
> > > http://englandphotographic.com/paw.html
>
>Is the sun really so bright on those white cloths? I will fight like heck
>to see if I can put some shades in those white clothes. Otherwise, it's too
>distracting. Cheat and use photoshop if you have to :-)
>

>Richard,
>         That's what I need--advice.  How can I do it better?  What
>distracts?
>     I have a gallery now in Natchez, and that means rent, a light bill, an
>employee.  I'm in the 2nd year and starting to make money at it now, but
>anything helps.

Hi Lee, in this picture, I suppose the building and the woman's side is
just in total shade, but I found the white cloths on lower left too bright.
The road is fairly bright too but since it is mostly lower, it's not as
bad. Can you do some dodging on them to get some details? May be tone the
whole print so it does not look so out of place :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)