Subject: [Leica] any reasons NOT to get a M Classic bag...
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Tue Jan 17 02:43:51 2006

for Richard and Daniel:

if you enjoy looking at women, examining what they are wearing,
thinking about how they manage to tote all their feminine goodies/
junk ................... and whether that just might make a great
camera case, then please take a lookie-see at the offering from "down-
under":
http://www.crumpler.com.au/home.php

Bags that hang horizontally and vertically, in the "best" man-made
fabrics ............... and usually with a huge stand at Photokina
(another reason to go).

B.