Subject: [Leica] re: Question about the Tower/Nicca case
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 13:07:47 2006

Does anyone know of a Tower/Nicca camera model that's shorter  than the
Nicca IIIS model?

I bought a Tower case at that auction site, assuming it would fit my Nicca
IIIS but the IIIS is a little too wide to fit this case and a Leica IIIF is
much too wide...It looks identical to a Tower case I have for the IIIS and
another I have for the larger Nicca 5L, with the advance lever-- but it's
not the
same.

I would like to put it back on that auction site but would like  to know
what
model it fits -- if anyone knows...regards, bob  cole

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] re: Question about the Tower/Nicca case)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] re: Question about the Tower/Nicca case)