Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 2
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jan 18 03:45:42 2006

>> A trio posted for week 2 of my PAW 3. I think I know which is best,
>> but I like each of these, and would like other opinions.
>>
>> Amtrak departing Raleigh:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/2_departure

Now had this been in B&W I would have sworn that it was Hitch in a hat!

>> A nature shot on the Tar River in Rocky Mount:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/2_rocky_mount

Plays tricks with my eyes, have real difficulty resolving it. Very
interesting.

>> A texture shot of local barns:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/2_tin

Like this a lot, very simnple. Good use of texture.

Thanks for showing.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 2)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 2)