Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 2
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jan 18 08:56:50 2006

All nice, but it's the Amtrak one, for me, Ric.  That's a great moment.

Most of the time I see a nature pic online like your Tar River shot I have
the suspicion that I need to see it much larger to really appreciate it...I
want to feel like I'm in the photo, rather than looking at it...it needs a
big print not a small computer screen.  The same is true whether they're my
shots or someone else's.

Thanks for showing,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 2)