Subject: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 18 10:36:53 2006

"...over-sized, over-weight...."

Let us readeth from the websites of Leica and Canon.

Leica M7 measures 138mm x 79.5mm x 38mm.  Weight: 610g w/o batts.
Canon 20D is 144mm x 105mm x 71.5mm. Weight: 685g w/o batt.

Shall we add a 50mm f/1.4 lens to each so we can capture an image?
Oh, why the hell not.

Leica M7 with 50mm f/1.4 weighs 945g.
Canon 20D with 50mm f/1.4 weighs 975g.

-Chris Lawson