Subject: [Leica] from the shoebox
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 18 15:03:36 2006

Yep, keep making the prints for posterity and grandmas and
refrigerators. We have a literal shoebox of photos thanks to my
Luddite wife. Most of my family snaps are digital, and everyone else
in the family shoots digital now. Every couple of weeks, I run
through iPhoto printing snaps for the shoebox.

On the other hand, aren't places like this and gallery.leica-
users.org just the most ass-kicking shoebox ever?

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies