Subject: [Leica] OT: Big sizes in sheet film + thanks Jim
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jan 18 23:08:20 2006

Thanks for the advice about the Leafscan, Jim. I've always heard the
good things about it too. But the last time I got real serious about
getting one, Austin Franklin made it pretty clear that you either want
to be able to pick it up yourself or you want to make sure it gets
shipped in the original packaging. It might have to be calibrated at
any rate and I don't think there is any place in Scandinavia who can
do that.

I'm still going to look though.

Anyway ... Kodak and JandCPhoto evidently have an arrangement. Kodak
will custum cut a whole batch of sheet film for JandCPhoto and
Fotoimpex. 11 x 14 was mentioned specifically as a size.

They are taking orders up until January 30.

sales@jandcphoto.com

Here's the order form: http://www.jandcphoto.com/images/T-Max_order_form.pdf

The webpage: http://www.jandcphoto.com/

I _know_ you like those colors, but just thought I'd let you and
anyone else who might be interested know.

Daniel

PS: Sorry, I just realized that this might be understood as some as a
"for sale". I didn't really intend it that way nor do I have anything
to do with the partners involved.

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT: Big sizes in sheet film + thanks Jim)