Subject: [Leica] #006
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 19 12:12:30 2006

Graham - As I think I've mentioned here before, I spent 2 weeks in
your part of the world summer before last and enjoyed every minute of
it so I'm always happy to see another of your fine shots pop up.
Each gives me an opportunity for a vicarious revisit.

I'd like to place an order ( ;-) ) for more narrow boat shots though.
Since I'm interested in most anything that floats, they're Best in
Show as far as I'm concerned.  :-)

Just wanted to let you know I was looking even if not commenting regularly.