Subject: [Leica] Fuji is sticking it out
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Jan 19 12:45:00 2006

Thanks, Daniel.

Can I just take this opportunity to say I've rejoined
this list after quite a long gap - going off on
holiday for a while I unsubscribed and as I wasn't
using my M6, or indeed any of my other Leicas, I never
bothered to rejoin. I have mostly been shooting
digital for the last couple of years, along with my
beloved Rolleis and a little Contax SLR shooting. But
a month or so back something made me buy a bargain M3,
and I'm hooked again. Nice to see so many of the
people who inspired me previously still here, and some
interesting new (to me) faces too.
Anyway, I agree with what Henning said about using
cameras, and so I'm delighted to see this confirmation
that Fuji have no intention of pulling out of film.

Nick