Subject: [Leica] Fuji is sticking it out
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 19 13:09:17 2006

I had the same reaction, Gerry, except for the long-term storage aspect,
where, if one has a clerk to do filing, and does it faithfully, film may
have an advantage. Unless of course, one then stores ones negatives in a
vault in the basement of the Chase Manhattan Bank in the basement of the
World Trade Center....:-(