Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:04:40 2006

The Pentax K1000 was made in Singapore, I think. And it was a solid camera.
The CV Bessaflex is not nearly as "heavy", has a wonderful viewfinder.
Perhaps CV will start making the Bessaflex in Nikon, PentaxK, and other
mounts once those companies decide to deep-six their film cameras for good.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com