Subject: [Leica] A couple of PWIFLI
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:54:09 2006

So these are late -- not actually PAW-worthy since I took them months
ago and just got them back after a huge fiasco with my grocery store
mini lab.  Scratches everywhere on the negatives.  I suppose it is the
price we pay for convenience.

Anyway, here they are:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010029_G

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010007_G

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010023_G

My wife and I try and take in a Cubs game each year.  It rained at this
one and the Astros won but it was still a fine, fine time.  The trials
of a Cubs fan!  ;-)

I invite your comments, suggestions, rotten tomatoes, etc., etc.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] A couple of PWIFLI)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] A couple of PWIFLI)