Subject: [Leica] San Francisco
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jan 19 18:04:11 2006

Tina,

Another SF hotel option is the Cartwright, which was a block up the street
from the Marines Memorial Hotel.

The good news is the price was reasonable and you were offered free
California wine every evening in the lobby.

The bad news is my room there reminded me of the room that Martin Sheen's
charactor stayed in in the movie Apocalypse Now just before he went up river
to assinate Colonel Kurtz. Complete with fan and all!

r\Regards,

Greg