Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Fri Jan 20 08:13:59 2006

Don,

The MP3 market was opened-up by Archos and Creative ................
Apple had the sense to wait a couple of years to fine-tune their
creation and applied a great design and size. And then added the
software and internet sale ................... they also had the
bucks (access to capital) to make it work.

B.