Subject: [Leica] San Francisco
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Fri Jan 20 12:17:58 2006

Chinese New Years is coming up.  If you
are in town on Jan 21/22, you can check out the
New Years Flower Market Fair in Chinatown:

http://www.sfgate.com/traveler/events/cny/

I'll probably be out with my camera in Little Saigon
for the Vietnamese Tet festival on 1/22:

http://www.vietccsf.org/tet_fact.htm

If you're there and run out of film/batteries etc.,
one of the last real neighborhood camera shops is in
the middle of Little Saigon, and he should be open
for business that day.  It's called Camera Heaven.
Has a grab bag of vintage gear -- and even
has Spotone to sell (alas no Rodinal).

PMCC.
SF, CA