Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summilux R, Leicaflex SL, Canon G6, portable storage, prints
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jan 20 21:01:22 2006

LEICA ITEMS:

- Leicaflex SL, excellent condition but not collectors item. Includes
body cap and 2 spare Varta mercury batteries. 300 EUR.

- 50mm Summilux R, 3-cam (previous version). Glass is completely clean.
250 EUR.

DIGITAL ITEMS:

- Canon G6, mint- condition, with original packaging and all
accessories. Includes a 1GB Sandisk Ultra II flash card and one spare
battery and one spare charger. I also have appropriate power adapter
plugs for purchasers in the UK or USA. 375 EUR.

- Stephen Gandy's Leica R - Canon EOS adapter, mint. 100 EUR.

- Vosonic XS-drive image tank. See specs here:
http://www.vosonic.com/index.php?php_mode=spec&php_itemid=11
The one I have is 20 GB and comes with the carrying case, charger and
all other accessories. 80 EUR.

All the above items include shipping by air mail to Europe or North
America. Other regions or shipping methods will incur additional cost.
Payment by PayPal (I eat the charges) or bank transfer. 1 EUR is
approximately US$ 1.20.

PRINTS: http://www.photodeluge.com. The images I have selected there are
some of the most popular ones (judging by the feedback), but all my
stuff is available at the same prices (which, BTW, include only a modest
margin).

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands