Subject: [Leica] Back to Pictures
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 21 00:14:17 2006

I have to chime in here on the environmental portrait. After reading
the introduction in the email, I am not sure what I expected; probably
something glamorous ... maybe you know.

The stark portrait of her, yet to make a debute, in a sea of empty
seats, was effective. It's easy to prepare, but when those seats get
filled up (or if they don't get filled up) ... the unknown. Nice!
Daniel