Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Sat Jan 21 12:16:21 2006

I held onto my collection of LPs when everyone assured me that they had gone
the way of the dodo.  Now there is all sorts of equipment made for "vinyl",
vinyl snobs abound, and there are even manufacturers of high end components
for LPs, some using tube amps based on 1950s technology.  My view is that we
are headed that way with film.  Analog is king!

Mark

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)