Subject: [Leica] Leica #245?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Jan 21 13:58:54 2006

It could be just a new top cover.... with the (in)appropriate serial number
set in.  Given the number of loose top covers I have seen, I would not bet
on this being a real rare camera that had been updated...

OTOH, .... stranger things have been known to happen... Who's got a few thou
kicking around to find out for sure?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Could this really be Leica #245? It's been upgraded to a III, but
still...

http://tinyurl.com/9993d

Feli