Subject: [Leica] Leica table top tripod
From: rlbphoto at gmail.com (Roger Bunting)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:36:39 2006

I travel routinely and always with a table-top tripod for night
phototography. I've been using a manfrotto pod and it's very versatile.
However recently I've been wanting to place the tripod against vertical
posts (light posts, etc) and the leg spread of the bogen is very "flat" and
not suitable for that task. I've been looking at the Leica table top and
wondering if any of the LUG has experience "trapping" a vertical
street-light post, building pillar or railing with the more acute angle of
the Leica pod legs?

Comments appreciated.

Regards,
Roger