Subject: [Leica] Street Shots posted...Elmar-M 90/2.8, etc.
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jan 22 02:49:44 2006

On Jan 22, 2006, at 5:23 AM, bruce wrote:

> Sunbathing on Broadway looks like it was shot in the BeNeLux ......

Thanks for looking, Bruce.  The man was an Eastern European tourist,
as it happens.  A moment or two after I took the shot, his friends
returned, and I gathered from their conversation they were from the
FSU.  (He had actually been standing there, same position, facing
into the sun, for over 5 minutes, not moving a muscle.  It was a very
cold day in NYC that day.)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn