Subject: [Leica] Shooting a new sport
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 22 03:22:53 2006

Hi Adam,
I think you did great for a first time with icehockey.
But I'm sure Ted will give you some interesting insights on sports
shooting.
What looks the most difficult to me is to get everything in focus, if
you shot it with a manual camera.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 22-jan-06, om 02:56 heeft Adam Bridge het volgende geschreven: