Subject: [Leica] CLE... ? OT?: Tripod for CL?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 22 06:31:22 2006

It is against the 2nd Commandment of Leica, as proclaimed by the ghost
of Oscar Barnack, to mount a CL on a tripod of any kind. The screw hole
in the bottom is there for purely cosmetic reasons.

Seriously, I find that the whole point of a camera like the CL is
portability. If support is needed, I usually find some surface to rest
the camera on.

Nathan