Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 3 A modern allegory
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Jan 22 08:17:03 2006

Don,

I love the visual puzzle part of this. The clue which almost allowed me
to figure it out was your comment about not being from the INS. That
made me suspect that this was a shot of painters or dry wall hangers.
Then I looked again and saw the two arms and hands in back of what I
think is a plastic sheer. The image is a great abstraction.

How am I doing so far?

Barney