Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1: a new year and a new format
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 22 10:45:14 2006

Thanks Leo. Having looked at your off-list message, and a similar one
from Philippe, it is clear that while IE, Firefox and Netscape work
fine, Safari does have a problem. I will look for help on the Wordpress
forum, and if it cannot be fixed, then I will find another solution. I
want to make sure that people can look at my images regardless of which
platform or browser they use.

Nathan