Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 3 A modern allegory
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jan 22 11:49:31 2006

Oh WOW - what a great shot - I'd love to see this printed as big as
you could possibly do it because I want to both step back and see it
all and then stand up and look at the face as it pushes through the .
. . film? fabric?

anyway - WOW - totally different from anything I've seen here in ages.

Great shot - great visioin Don. I'm inspired!

Adam