Subject: [Leica] The Bay Project...
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jan 22 12:46:51 2006

At 10:13 AM 1/22/06 -0800, Bernard Quinn wrote:

>I am not a historian or a biologist, nor am I a naturalist. I don't even
>play one on TV or te Internet. My only claim to expertise about the Bay
>is that I have been living, sailing, working, photographing, and
>exploring this part of the world since I was a teenager, and that was
>half a century ago.

Cool, Bernard.  But to which Bay are you referring?  Naraganset?  St
George's?  Chesapeake?  Und so weiter -- share with us all, pray, the
identification of the Bay which you find so precious.  There are a
gazillion of them, and none of them are "THE Bay".  They are simply one of
many.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!