Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 2: An evening in Berlin
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Jan 22 14:22:02 2006

Nathan!

This shot is just TOO fine!

The colors, the inversion, the sharpness of the reflection!

Also-the Canadian embassy shot is real interesting. I would think
it's worth spending time there shhoting sevaral others. That is if
you don't get picked up by police mistaking you for a peeping tom or
terrorist.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies