Subject: [Leica] re: Berliner Fotos
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Sun Jan 22 14:45:31 2006

Thanks for sharing the photos of Berlin.

My, how Potsdamer Platz has changed. I had no idea where that photo was shot
until I read the caption.

I haven't been in Berlin since 1971. Berlin bleibt doch eine Reise Wert,
nicht wahr.

BTW, I don't recall that HB was easily found in the city, back then.
Schulthei? was everwhere. I didn't find it particularly alluring.

Too bad, there were no photos of the famous Curryw?rste. N?chstes Mal
hoffentlich.

Thanks again, Doug Nygren